20 Dec 2014

MTN 100 mins call to her subscribers

MTN is not through with their festive season
surprises to their customers yet, and I know it as I
know my name that something more is still
cooking. Sometimes last week, they dish out
6,000MIN Airtime to 60% of their customers and
only those who has partner
where able to use it successfully.
Just this evening again, I got a message from Mtn
Yello Surprise! You have received 100 free
minutes to call a number randomly selected
from your called numbers list! I was like ah…..
what kind of surprise is this, after all I wasn&#
8217;t eligible for the free 6,000 min they gave last
week.
How Do I know if I’m Eligible For This Offer?
Just wait for the message perhaps they are actually
randomly
selecting those numbers. Or better still, text
FRIEND to 400 then wait for
their reply.
The question now is are you eligible or MTN is
simply not sure if you have a genuine friend or
not?

No comments: